General Dentistry in Draper, Utah
At Oak Hollow Family Dentistry, exceptional dentistry is our norm. We offer a wide variety of treatments to suit your and your family’s needs. Dr. Hoffman and our dental professionals are equipped with state-of-the-art technology to ensure you receive the best treatment possible. Whether you’re looking to boost your smile with a cosmetic shine or for a bi-annual checkup, we offer the best general dentistry in Draper, Utah.
What is General Dentistry?
General dentistry focuses on general preventative, restorative, and general dental care. It covers a wide range of treatments to protect and maintain oral health. All general dentists are certified, trained, and have completed four years in an accredited dental school.
What Treatments Does General Dentistry Offer?
- Preventative Dentistry. Keep your teeth fresh with preventive dentistry. It’s always easier to deal with problems before they worsen. We offer a host of protective measures, such as regular dental cleanings, exams, sealants, and fluoride.
- Cosmetic Dentistry. Upgrade your smile and impress your peers with pearly-white teeth. We use teeth whitening, orthodontics, dental veneers, crowns, and bonding to give you a smile worth smiling about. All our treatments are safe, effective, and durable.
- Restorative Dentistry. Lose a tooth? No problem. We can turn back the clock and restore your smile to its former glory. Everyone can enjoy a fuller, brighter smile using dental crowns, bridges, and implants.
- Family Dentistry. Family comes first, so it’s crucial to find a family dentist! Our family dentists have taken additional years of training to handle children’s developing teeth. Our office provides a family-friendly environment that allows your children to relax, learn, and get their teeth checked.
- Emergency Dentistry. Accidents aren’t fun, especially when you don’t know what to do. At Oak Hollow Family Dentistry, we offer emergency dentistry for every occasion. Always have a Plan B, and save our contact information on your phone.
- Sedation Dentistry. Your comfort is our primary concern. That’s why we offer sedation medication to give you peace of mind. Types of sedation include oral conscious sedation, IV sedation, laughing gas, and general anesthesia.
Benefits of General Dentistry?
Because general dentistry covers so many fields and treatments, it comes with a wide range of benefits and advantages:
- Restore Damaged, Missing, or Decayed Teeth. With the power of restorative dentistry, we can permanently repair your smile. A complete smile is more attractive, increases oral health, and keeps your jaw balanced.
- Personalized Care. You’ll always receive customized treatment with our vast array of tools, X-rays, and expertise. Because we customize each procedure to the individual, we maximize each treatment’s success, longevity, and effectiveness.
- Detect Cavities Before They Spread. Stop cavities and other infections in their tracks. With X-rays, we can quickly identify and diagnose problems early on.
- Improve Oral Health. Today, a healthy smile goes a long way. With general dentistry, you invest in your long-term health by safeguarding your smile against permanent damage, such as decay or root infections.
- A Dazzling Smile. Leave your friends and family amazed with a bright smile. Those with white smiles are seen as more attractive and can leave a lasting impression on their peers. Beat the curve and give yourself a smile that’ll serve you well for years.
General Dentistry in Draper, Utah
Dentistry is our art, and we take great pride in offering the best general dentistry in Draper, Utah. At Oak Hollow Family Dentistry, Dr. Hoffman and our team use state-of-the-art technology to suit your dental needs in the best way possible. With general dentistry, we provide a helping hand to everyone looking to brighten, freshen, and strengthen their teeth.
Schedule an appointment today to get started.